Hello again
Today I will talk about the most fabulous Totoralillo beach in the fifth region.
Well, I always go to Totoralillo beach in summer because my parents studied in La serena so they know the fifth region of Chile very well. This beach is small but very pretty and is close to the center of Coquimbo.
Visiting this beach is a lot of fun because I go with my whole family and a very good atmosphere is generated. Also, when we go to Totoralillo in September, it is even better, since the beach is completely unoccupied and we have a large beach with crystal clear waters for us.
When I went to Rio de Janeiro I thought that the beaches would be a thousand times better than in Chile and the truth is that totoralillo has nothing to envy to Rio de Janeriro. This is impressive because everyone in Chile thinks that the beaches outside Chile are better. They would have to go to the totoralillo to realize that it is not necessary to travel so many kilometers by plane in order to have white sands and crystal clear waters.
Now the fame of this beach is growing a lot and years after year more people come to this place. This is so bad because this beach is very small and in summer it is a mess with so many people and cars around it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog