party

I remember my 17th birthday. This celebration was the best celebration of my life. At this time, I was attending fourth year of high school. I never expected the party to be so good and I did not have so many expectations. Very interesting things happened, such as when we met my cousins, which did not happen more than ten years ago. At first, I create a Facebook event for my birthday and invite my friends from school, neighborhood and other friends, and that is how it all started. When it was eleven o'clock at night, my friends arrive with more friends and more friends, but strangely enough, I knew them all.
Then the party started and everyone was dancing and having a great time. There was a lot of alcohol but I think everything was under control; at least the police did not arrive.
The party was until six am and then all the guests helped me clean the house, this was amazing because the floor of the house was black with all the drinks that had dispersed.
One of the negative things was the hangover and I will have to clean some things in the house but it was certainly worth cleaning everything because it was a great celebration that I will always remember because not only were my friends but my whole family.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog