Hello again

When I was a child I always felt that the celebration of the national holidays in Chile was a good thing for the whole country and that we celebrated a very important date together. but when I grew up and I realized that what we really celebrated was a government meeting for fidelity to a Spanish king, I was very surprised, in fact if you didn't know the national holidays, it should be celebrated in February. Well, I don't want to be a water party either, and for that reason I think that despite being a strange day since everyone celebrates not knowing 100% well what it is, I think that the date that falls in spring is a delight. The weather is nice, it is not too hot or too cold. This is very good to celebrate as a family.
today I realize that maybe the funds or 18 is being valued more for a party than drinking alcohol more than for what it really is, especially in young people, I feel that sometimes although we adjudicate that nationalism maybe just because it It gives us a rest time and we take advantage of it to have a good time.

Finally, I have considered not eating so much meat this 18 since it is a very common activity on this date. for health and environmental care reasons. I hope you have a happy holiday.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog