FREE TOPIC

Hello everyone

Today I write about the university (universidad de chile).

The university always has a lot of prestige for the long time in Chile and the important characters that study in this university. When I started to study in this university I thought that this prestige was a real but don´t think the same anymore. Almost the infrastructure is a very poor in special the Facultad de Arquitectura y Urbanismo. This is a big contradiction because this university should have the best infrastructure assuming it is the architecture faculty.
I don´t think I be a negative person but this topic is serious and the administration don´t feel the same or don´t think about his students.

The canteen conditions are a so bad, the birds are in the tables and the kitchen, when I see this I think “wow this is amazing”, also the space is very small and the people eat in there even though it´s full. Now the administration try to fix the canteen with a barriers so that birds cannot pass flawing but this solution aren’t enough.


I hope that the university can fix this situation in a little time because this conditions for the students are deprorable.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog