Hello everyone



Today I write about the greatest Chilean person.

I feel that the politician have a many influences in the community and they makes important changes in people´s lives. Victor Jara somehow is a politician because he changes the music and because the music changed and through this he protested. This is a good form to express the feelings and thinking’s.

This man was an important singer in the years 70 – 80 and his death marked a historical fact, knowing that we were in a period of conflicts of thought by the dictatorship. If I knew this person in the real life I would ask him “How can you be so brave when protesting in a dictatorship?”



The relationship whit the other singers like Violeta Parra, Angel Parra The relationship with the other singers like Violeta Parra, Angel Parra was something that added value to Chilean music and an identity that characterized the spirit of the townspeople. I speak of Victor Jara because I think this person was the foot of a revolution for free thought.

I think that a great person is the one who has the ability to create things or big changes for the benefit of a population and Victor Jara was a greatest person in Chile, He is also known throughout the continent for his courage and quality as an artist.

Comentarios

  1. I like victor jara to, he made posible to raise a voice when it was very difficult to make an opinion

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that its very amazing how his music changed people minds, making a very good impact for society.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good election! He is definitely one of the greatest characters

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog