Hello everyone

today talk about the good jobs for me

When I was a child I only thought about playing and now I realize that these games are a bit related to the things I would like to work on. I don't know if it could be considered a job to be a skate athlete, but it's one of the things I would most like to do.

 I consider that the jobs I would most like to do are related to mobility, sports or even travel. Architecture may be a bit related to being on the move and always active. I was also always interested in the environment and I feel good outside.

 When I realized this, it was when I first worked delivering sushi by bike. This was a good experience since I really like riding a bicycle and more if it is for work.

Some people may think that simple jobs are poorly regarded but there are people who feel good about those jobs despite not making much money. This is why I consider that we have to work on something that really makes us feel good and not pressured to do things we don't like.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog